Saturday, December 23, 2006

Gap


Oh, another lovley shirt. What's with me and shirts today? Who cares, they're beneficial. They cover up where the sun don't shine and make you look cute, [depending on what shirt it is]. So, with this shirt, the fabric is hot, kind of summery though. It's light, and vintage. Like a bit of 1700s style with the texture of the top and the buttons going down. I love these type of shirts.

I want to start making my own clothes this summer. I've realized, it's a fine idea. Don't you agree? I thought you would. I'll make different shirts and stuff, but I'll do it for fun, a hobby. Then, I can take picture of these hot outfits and I'll post them on here!! Wait, this summer I'll be a C.I.T. in Canada, so that can't work. Well, the next time I have a life, I'll make some clothes. Track right now is taking up all of my time, but I'm losing weight and I love running. I'm getting faster too. Sorry about this, I'm off track again, right?

So, this is my gift to you. These three shirts (look down), and generally, my whole blog. Take these clothes, and go buy them for you, your friends , or family. Belive me, they should like it. :-) Merry christmas! Or, Happy Holidays!!

2 comments:

Test Subject XIV said...

LONGEST POST EVER??

Woo!

I love that shirt. I really do. However, i hate myself because princess necklines never work on me! BLEAG.

Thats really awesome, that you want to start making clothes. Im really interested in that too. Maybe we should get together and make some sketches?!
Next year im planning on taking fashion design as an elective, so im really psyched for that...

I WISH I WAS DOING TRACK. When i get back to school, im planning on going to the gym that we have there around three times a week, to burn off the chub that ive gained in the past week... all ive been eating is lasagna, bacon, eggs, cookies, brownies, chocolates, egg nog, and pork with gravy. NOT GOOD.

Well yes, GOOD, but not good, if you know what i mean lol.

MERRY CHRISTMAS. We really need to get together sometime soon. Manicures, anybody???


I
LOVE
YOU,


EEEEEEEVVVEEEEEEEEE

Test Subject XIV said...

hahah i skipped the post underneath this one.

Id like to rephrase the above:

*SECOND LONGEST POST EVER??