Saturday, December 23, 2006

Keds


Hello. I'll try to be calm in this post but, don't mind me.
I asked for the striped Keds I posted in August. Rember them? Here's the old post...

"I can't get enough of Keds, I just j'adore them! So, I saw these ones in Teen Vogue and I immediatley went to the website! I love these becuase Keds are usually cute and preppy but these give a grunge feel! I've been on the Keds website just looking at all the different shoes for 3 hours now. Oh man, I need a pair!"

And, hence, the picture above. I MIGHT BE GETTIGN THEM FOR XMAS!! sweet right?

1 comment:

Test Subject XIV said...

You are officially obsessed with those things.

However, yes, very sweet. Can i borrow them? :)

And, to correct your french, when you said " I just j'adore them!", you said "I just I love them!"

WHICH MAKES NO SENCE AT ALL.

You have a Mr Wagner in your school too? Weird. What does he look like?

And thankya for saying my blog is hot. I know it is.

:P

Kidding. I think your blog is hot. We're hot-blog buddies.

And this brings me to anoher point - WHY HAVE WE NOT GONE SHOPPING WITH EACHOTHER???

Love ya love ya love ya,

xeovxeo

(eve)
(xoxo)